What is a cookie?
A small file containing information that can be downloaded to a computer as the computer is browsing web pages. Among its most important functionalities, although it is not the only one, is allowing a web page that has been visited, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of that computer. Generally this information is used to improve the service offered by the companies whose websites are visited.
How many types of cookies are?
DEPENDING ON ITS CONTENT, cookies can be:
- Technical and personalization cookies: they allow correct navigation through the web and its different functionalities, as well as the definition of certain characteristics by the user (web language, time zone, treatment, etc.)
- Analysis cookies: they are used to compile statistics on user activity when visiting a specific website. This information is used anonymously and its use can be rejected by “not accepting cookies” in the notice that appears when entering a page.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country, language, etc.
ACCORDING TO WHERE THE COOKIES ARE SENT AND THE DATA OBTAINED ARE TREATED:
- Own cookies: those that are generated when you visit and browse the domain quenieve.es
- Third party cookies: they are generated and managed by third parties or services, for example GoogleAdsense, Twitter, Facebook, to name just a few.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE TIME IN THE CLIENT’S BROWSER:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user is browsing a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for instance a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies does www.quenieve.es use?
Like almost all web pages, www.quenieve.es uses its own and third-party cookies. The own cookies:
- Login: those that allow customers registered on the web to enter and exit their account.
- Contact: Your name and email address are stored when you contact to www.quenieve.es by email.
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Facebook cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
[i] To prepare this document, the following have been consulted: https://ayudaleyprotecciondatos.es/modelo-politica-cookies/ https://www.xn--diseowebmurcia1-1qb.es/politica-de-cookies/ https://www.uv.es/uvweb/universidad/es/politica-privacidad/politica-cookies/cookies-uv/cuadro-cookies-uv-1285919091377.html