This Legal Notice establishes the Conditions of Use that you must know before accessing and browsing the contents of QueNieve.es. Please take a few minutes to read them.
Data of the person in charge
- Name and Surname of the owner: Carmen Cárdenas García
- DNI / NIF: 50.298.473-A
- Address: Nogal St. 30 (28280-El Escorial, Madrid-Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner and manager of www.quenieve.es, I assume the commitment to process the information of users and clients with full guarantees. And to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of users. www.quenieve.es complies with:
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 (Development Regulation of the LOPD).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use:
As a user of this page:
You are informed and accept that access to this website does not imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with www.quenieve.es. Likewise, you agree to use this website and its contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
- The use of the web, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent its normal functioning.
- The reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, of the contents of www.quenieve.es. Unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- The use of www.quenieve.es for commercial or advertising purposes.
When browsing www.quenieve.es the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that:
- could damage the image, interests and rights of www.quenieve.es or third parties.
- could damage, disable, overload or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
The user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable. www.quenieve.es can’t guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents / files. However all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Intellectual and industrial property rights:
In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, without the authorization of the owner, the following are expressly prohibited:
- The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of the contents of this website.
- Totally or partially.
- For commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by www.quenieve.es
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to: text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to ww.quenieve.es indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights. And express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
www.quenieve.es provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as resources, tutorials and third party content.
Carmen Cárdenas García, as the owner and responsible for www.quenieve.es, does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- It is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
For any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on www.quenieve.es please contact to email@example.com
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 12-14-2018.